PhD Supervisor: Prof. Anil Prabhakar
Year of Joining: 2019
Research Topic: Spin-based quantum technology
- NV-YIG hybrid quantum system
- M.Tech in Sensor Technology from Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune.
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
Nitrogen-vacancy (NV) centers in diamond have come up as one of the strong candidate for physically realizable qubit. A growing body of research is focusing on using magnetostatic spin-wave to establish long-range coherent communication among NV centers. We are aiming to develop an NV-YIG hybrid system where the acoustic spin-waves will drive NV qubits coherently. We will use the surface acoustic wave to induce magnetostatic surface wave in the YIG film owing to the magnetoelastic effect.
- Ganguly, A., Chatterjee, S., & Mukhopadhyay, A. (2020). Efficacy of orthogonal hybrid function, Sara Book Publication. ISBN: 978-93-88672-41-2.
- Mukhopadhyay, A., Ganguly, A., & Chatterjee, S. D. (2018). Solution of Volterra and Fredholm classes of equations via triangular orthogonal function (a combination of right hand triangular function and left hand triangular function) and hybrid orthogonal function (a combination of sample-hold function and right hand triangular function). Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series B, 99(2), 181-209. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40031-017-0297-1
- Mukhopadhyay, A., & Ganguly, A. (2016, January). State estimation by orthogonal hybrid (combination of SHF and RHTF) function. 2016 IEEE First International Conference on Control, Measurement and Instrumentation (CMI) (pp. 125-130). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/CMI.2016.7413724
- Basu, H., Ganguly, A., & Mukhopadhyay, A. (2015, December). Analysis and solution of time varying and time invariant delayed system using PCOBF approach.2015 Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON) (pp. 1-6). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/INDICON.2015.7443841