Integrated Circuits and Systems group, IIT Madras

EC5135: Analog Electronic Circuits/EC2010: Analog Circuits(Aug.-Nov. 2010)



  • ESB127: Odd roll numbers
  • ESB106: Even roll numbers


E slot(Tu 11-12; W 10-11; Th 8-9; Fr 2-3)

Teaching Assistants

TAs can be reached at ec201 dot 2010 at gmail dot com

  • Amrith Sukumaran
  • Aniruddha Roy
  • Ankam Anil Kumar
  • Ankesh Jain
  • Karanjikar Kunal Suresh
  • Mayank Agrawal
  • Mohana Sundaram SV
  • Radha S
  • Malepati Srinivasulu
  • Shravan Siddartha N
  • Srinidhi T R


There will be four quizzes-Sep. 9, Oct. 7, Oct. 21, Nov. 11 in the 8am-9am slot. These will count for 60% of the grade and the end semester exam for the remaining 40%.

Recorded lectures

The recorded lectures are available here. Not all lectures are recorded this semester. You can find the corresponding lectures from previous years at the same link. You need to register for access. The introductory lecture has information on prerequisites and references.



Attendance will be strictly enforced and those falling short will not be permitted to write the end sem exam. TAs will go around the room taking attendance at the beginning of the class. If you are more than 5 min. late, please do not enter the classroom.