Integrated Circuits and Systems group, IIT Madras

EC201: Analog Circuits(Aug.-Nov. 2008)



  • ESB127: Odd roll numbers
  • ESB106: Even roll numbers


F slot(Tu 1-2pm; W 11-12; Th 10-11; Fr 9-10)

Teaching Assistants

TAs can be reached at ec201 dot 2008 at gmail dot com

  • Bandi Sukumar
  • Eeshan Miglani
  • Jahnavi Sharma
  • Jithin Janardhan
  • Muthusubramanian NV
  • Pawan Agarwal
  • Sandeep Monangi
  • Saurabh Saxena
  • Siladitya Dey
  • Siva Viswanathan T


There will be quizzes approximately every two weeks(Aug. 12, 26; Sep. 9, 23; Oct. 7, 21; Nov. 4) in the Tuesday 1-2pm slot. These will count for 60% of the grade and the end semester exam for the remaining 40%.

Recorded lectures

The recorded lectures are available here. You need to register for access.



Attendance will be strictly enforced and those falling short will not be permitted to write the end sem exam. TAs will go around the room taking attendance at the beginning of the class. If you are more than 10 min. late, please do not enter the classroom.