Integrated Circuits and Systems group, IIT Madras

EE542: Analog Electronic Circuits/EC201: Analog Circuits(Aug.-Nov. 2009)



  • ESB127: Odd roll numbers
  • ESB106: Even roll numbers


E slot(Tu 11-12; W 10-11; Th 8-9; Fr 2-3)

Teaching Assistants

TAs can be reached at ec201 dot 2009 at gmail dot com

  • Bhukya Ramesh
  • Hariharan S
  • Harish Reddy V
  • Jishnu C
  • Radha S
  • Sameer Singh
  • Sreelakshmi Penmetsa


There will be quizzes approximately every two weeks(Aug. 28; Sep 10, 24; Oct. 15, 30; Nov. 13). They will be in the scheduled slots during Quiz I, II and in the Friday 2-3pm slot otherwise. These will count for 60% of the grade and the end semester exam for the remaining 40%.

Recorded lectures

The recorded lectures from previous years are available at here. You need to register for access. The introductory lecture has information on prerequisites and references.



Attendance will be strictly enforced and those falling short will not be permitted to write the end sem exam. TAs will go around the room taking attendance at the beginning of the class. If you are more than 5 min. late, please do not enter the classroom.