Thanks for planning to submitting your paper to NCC conference.
The paper can be submitted using the following EDAS link.
The following guidelines will help you in your submission.
- The submitted paper should be in English.
- Paper attributes
- Maximum size: 6 pages including tables, references, figures, etc.
- Minimum no pages: 3
- Paper size: A4
- Font size: 10 pt or higher
- Two column format (standard IEEE)
- Line spacing: 12pt
- Left and right margin >= 1.2 cm
- Top margin >= 1.9 cm
- Bottom margin < = 2.9 cm
- We strongly recommend you to use LaTeX for type setting. MS Word will also be allowed. The templates for Latex and MS Word can be found here.
- The preamble of the TeX file should be modified as \documentclass[a4paper, conference, 10pt] to ensure A4 size.
- Make sure that the fonts are embedded in the pdf file. Use the command (in linux) “pdffonts filename.pdf” to find the details of the embedded fonts.
- All author names along with affiliation and email address must be mentioned in the paper (in the author section) and should match the details entered in the EDAS website.
- Do not keep page numbers and Key/Index terms in your paper.
- References should not have any hyperlinks.
- For Figures, we encourage the authors to use vector graphics format (.eps, .pdf) rather than jpeg.
- Only PDF files can finally be uploaded in EDAS. The generated PDF version should be higher than 1.4.
- We request the authors to look at the IEEE definition of plagiarism. IEEE code of conduct will strictly be followed for plagiarised papers and any plagiarism will be reported to IEEE. In addition, the authors of plagiarised papers will be reported to the JTG committee and will be barred from submission of papers to NCC for two years.