Integrated Circuits and Systems group, IIT Madras

EE5310: Analog Electronic Circuits/EE3002: Analog Circuits(Aug.-Nov. 2016)



  • ESB127: B.Tech and Dual Degree : All ODD roll numbers, M.Tech, M.S and Ph.D : All roll numbers
  • ESB106: B.Tech and Dual Degree : All EVEN roll numbers


E slot(Tu 11-12; W 10-11; Th 8-9; Fr 2-3)

Course page on moodle

Registered students can login and see the course page at Resources, tutorials, exam schedules, discussion forum etc. can be accessed from the moodle page.

Teaching Assistants

Login to moodle at to post questions and contact TAs and faculty.


There will be four quizzes. These will count for 50-60% of the grade and the end semester exam for the remaining 40%. Biweekly tutorials will count for up to 10% of the grade.

Recorded lectures

The recorded lectures from a previous year of the course are available here.


Problem sets will be posted below. You are expected to solve them on your own. You can approach the teaching assistants for clarifications and help. You should work each one before the corresponding dates given below. (The dates below are only tentative ones and can be changed at any time)




If you are more than 5 min. late, please do not enter the classroom.