Integrated Circuits and Systems group, IIT Madras

EE6323: Wireless System Design (Jan.-May. 2016)





C slot (Mon 10-10:50am; Tue 9-9:50am; Wed 8-8:50am; Fri 12-12:50pm)

Teaching Assistants

  • Arjun Nadh (ee12d037)
  • Ramakrishna Avula (ee14s043)


There will be an end semester exam or final project that counts towards 40% of the grade. Regular homeworks, assignments and projects during the semester will account for the remaining 60%.


Assignments will be posted below, and will be due at the beginning of class on the corresponding dates below. You are expected to solve them on your own (i.e. no copying). You can approach the teaching assistants for clarifications and help.

Textbook and References

  • Baseband Receiver Design for Wireless MIMO-OFDM Communications by Tzi-Dar Chiueh, Pei-Yun Tsai, I-Wei Lai, 2nd Edition (26 June 2012) (Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell), ISBN-13: 9781118188187
  • RF Microelectronics by Behzad Razavi, 2nd Edition (2014) (Publisher: Pearson), ISBN-13: 9789332518636


  • Consent of Teacher