Dr. Awakash Dixit
- Name of Mentor: Prof. Balaji Srinivasan
- Year of Joining: 2017/Nov
- Research Topic: Diffractive Optical Element Based Coherent Combining of High-Power Laser Beams
- Position: Senior Scientist (Post Doctoral Fellow)
- Ph.D. (Physics): DRDO-Instruments Research & Development Establishment/ Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, India (2017).
- M.Sc. (Electronics): C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur, India.
- B.Sc.: C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur, India.
- Senior Scientist (Postdoctoral Researcher, IIT Madras, Chennai (TN), India (Nov 2017 – Till Now).
- Senior Project Associate, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur (UP), India (Apr 2017 – Nov 2017).
- Ph.D. Scholar, DRDO - IRDE, Dehradun (UK), India (Dec 2013 – Apr 2017).
- Senior Research Fellow, DRDO - IRDE, Dehradun (UK), India (Aug 2011 – Dec 2013).
- Junior Research Fellow, DRDO - IRDE, Dehradun (UK), India (Aug 2009 – Aug 2011).
Biography: I obtained my M.Sc.(Electronics) from UIET, CSJM University, Kanpur, India and Ph.D.(Physics) from Instruments Research & Development Establishment/Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, India. Currently, I am working as a Senior Scientist at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India. My areas of interest are Singular Optics, Atmospheric Turbulence, Adaptive Optics, Lithography, Micro-optics: Design Fabrication & Characterization, and Beam Combining. Fellow member of Optical Society of India, Indian Laser Association, Indian Science Congress Association, International Academy of Science and Engineering for Development, Hongkong and Early career member of Optical Society of America.
Dr. Awakash Dixit CSD 309, IIIrd Floor Dept. of Electrical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai – 600036, TN, India Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org