1. Oral Session Papers are allotted 15 min including Q&A. Presenters are requested to cooperate to maintain timing.
2. Typically the talk will be for 12 min and Q&A 3 minutes. Bell will be sounded at 11, 12 and 15 minutes.
3. The Session Chair will decide deviations, if any can be permissible.
4. Oral Session Authors are requested to get the presentation material loaded into the presenting computer early. Volunteers would also be able to accept the presentation in the respective halls between 8.30am – 8.45am and between 1.30pm – 1.45pm. Authors are requested to avoid last minute plugging in so that delays are avoided.
5. Those who have uploaded their presentations will have their material loaded in the sessions you have indicated already. You may want to verify it during the above slots on the day of the presentation during the corresponding forenoon/afternoon only to avoid crowding.
6. Poster Session Authors are requested to put up their posters before the session starts.
1,354 total views, 1 views today