- Affiliation: Centre for NEMS and Nanophotonics
- Phone: 044 -2257 4471
- E-mail: deleep[at]ee.iitm.ac.in
- Office-Location:CSD 318
Education & Experience
- Ph.D (EE) - IIT Bombay (2005).
- M.Tech (EE) - IIT Bombay (2001).
- B.Tech (ECE) - NIT Calicut (1999).
- Associate Professor (July 2017 - present).
- Assistant Professor (Dec 2011 - June 2017)
- Senior Engineer - IBM Semiconductor Research and Development Center, Hopewell Junction, NY (April 2005 - October 2011).
- Lead device engineer of the multi-company (IBM/Samsung/Infineon/Toshiba/Renesas/GlobalFoundries/ST Microelectronics) 32/28nm bulk CMOS technology development program.
Teaching & Research
- Basic Electrical Engineering (EE1100) - 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Solid State Devices (EE3001) - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021.
- Professional Ethics (HS3050)- 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Introduction to Research (EE6021).
- VLSI Technology (EE5312) - 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Advanced CMOS Devices and Technology (EE6346) - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
- Electric Circuits and Networks (EE2015)- 2020.
- Semiconductor Devices - Device Design, Fabrication, Characterization and Numerical modeling.
- RF MEMS switches and resonators - Design, Fabrication, Characterization and Numerical modeling .
Current Research Students
- Ch Pavan
- Animesh Vaish
- Dibakar Yadav
- Bijay J
- Kanaka Joy
- Anurag Swarnkar
- Vivek Oza
- George Thachil (along with Prof. Amitava DasGupta)
- Bhadri Narayanan (along with Prof. Amitava DasGupta)
- Nidhin K. (along with Prof. Anjan Chakravorty)
- Amrendra Singh
- Vishal Tiwari (2017) - Now R&D engineer at Intel Corp., Hillsboro, Oregon, USA
- Sarath G (2016) - Now at Purdue University for PhD
Publication & Awards
- Vishal Tiwari - Institute Research Award on recognition of Quality and Quantity of the Doctoral Research Work (2017).
- Sarath G - Vedagiri Award for Best MS Thesis in EE dept, IIT Madras (2017).