Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Madras, Chennai 600036
Telephone(s) : 4423
Email : sridhara[at]ee.iitm.ac.in; sridhara[at]iitm.ac.in
- Leena Vachhani, K. Sridharan and Pramod K. Meher, Efficient CORDIC algorithms and architectures for low area and high throughput implementation, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems - Part II:Express Briefs, Vol. 56, No.1, January 2009, pp. 61-65.
- Leena Vachhani and K. Sridharan, Hardware-efficient Prediction-Correction Based Generalized Voronoi Diagram Construction and FPGA Implementation, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 55, Issue 4, April 2008, pp. 1558-1569.
- P. Rajesh Kumar and K. Sridharan, VLSI-efficient scheme and FPGA realization for robotic mapping in a dynamic environment, IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, Vol. 15, No.1, January 2007, pp. 118-123.
- K. Sridharan and T.K. Priya, A Hardware Accelerator and FPGA Realization for Reduced Visibility Graph Construction Using Efficient Bit Representations, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 54, Issue 3, June 2007, pp. 1800-1804.
- K. Sridharan and T.K. Priya, The design of a hardware accelerator for real-time complete visibility graph construction and efficient FPGA implementation, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 52, No. 4, Aug. 2005, pp. 1185-1187.
- K. Sridharan, A course on Web languages and Web-based applications, IEEE Transactions on Education, Vol. 47, No. 2, May 2004, pp. 254-260.
- B. Rajesh Kumar, K. Sridharan and K. Srinivasan, The design and development of a Web-based data acquisition system, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 51, Issue 3, June 2002, pp. 427-432.
Areas of interest
- Algorithms and Architectures for Robotics and Vision
- FPGA-based Designs
- Ph.D. from RPI, New York, U.S.A.