Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Madras, Chennai 600036
Telephone(s) : 4464
Email : rvenkat[at]ee.iitm.ac.in
Personal web: click here
1. Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Eitan Altman and Anurag Kumar, Delay Optimal Scheduling in a Two-Hop Vehicular Relay Network, Springer Mobile Networks and Applications, February, 2010.
2. Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Anurag Kumar and Eitan Altman, Fixed Point Analysis of Single Cell IEEE 802.11e WLANs: Uniqueness and Multistability, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, October, 2008. pdf
3. Supratim Deb, Vivek Mhatre and Venkatesh Ramaiyan, WiMAX Relay Networks: Opportunistic Scheduling to exploit Multiuser Diversity and Frequency Selectivity, MobiCom 2008, San Francisco, USA, September 2008.
4. Venkatesh Ramaiyan and Anurag Kumar, On the Limits of Spatial Reuse and Cooperative Communication for Dense Wireless Networks, IEEE Information Theory Workshop 2007, Bergen, Norway, July 2007. pdf
5. Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Anurag Kumar and Eitan Altman, Jointly Optimal Routing and Power Control for a Single Cell, Dense, Ad hoc wireless network, IEEE WiOpt'07, Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks, Limassol, Cyprus, April 2007. pdf
6. Ashish Sangwan, Venkatesh Ramaiyan and Rajeev Shorey, A Reliable Multihop Broadcast Protocol for Inter-Vehicular Communication in a Fading Channel, IEEE COMSWARE, International Conference on Communication System Software and Middleware, Bangalore, India, 2007.
7. Dinesh Kumar, Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Anurag Kumar and Eitan Altman, Capacity Optimizing Hop Distance in a Mobile Ad Hoc Network with Power Control, IEEE WiOpt'06, Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks, Boston, Massachusetts, April 2006.
8. Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Anurag Kumar and Eitan Altman, Fixed Point Analysis of Single Cell IEEE 802.11e WLANs: Uniqueness, Multistability and Throughput Differentiation, ACM Sigmetrics, International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, Banff, Canada, June 2005.
9. Venkatesh Ramaiyan, Anurag Kumar and Nandini Vasudevan, Fixed Point Analysis of the Saturation Throughput of IEEE 802.11 WLANs with Capture, NCC'05, National Conference on Communications, IIT Kharagpur, January, 2005.
Areas of interest
- Wireless Communication Networks
- Performance Evaluation and Network Engineering
- Ph.D. from IISc, Bangalore
- M.E. from IISc, Bangalore
- B.E. (ECE) from Anna University, Chennai