Third National Power Engineering Research Scholars’ Conference (NPERSC) at IIT Madras, during 30-31 May 2020
The Power Engineering Group of Department of ElectricalEngineering, IIT Madras is planning to organise the Third National Power Engineering Research Scholars’ Conference (NPERSC) at IIT Madras, during 30-31 May 2020
While extending an invitation to all the research scholars pursuing M.Tech., MS (by Research) and PhD in IITs, IISER, IISc, NITs, CFTI and other academic institutions, the initiative proposes to meet the following objectives.
- Provide a common platform for sharing and exchanging ideas,
- Deliberate on emerging global research trends, and
- Evolve mechanisms for research collaborations.
Research Areas of Discussion (not limited to)
- Data Analytics for Renewable Energy Integration.
- Energy Storage Technologies for Grid Support and EVs.
- Energy Demand Analysis in Smart Grids.
- Advances in Power System Protection Technologies.
- Applications of power electronics in power system, home appliances, industry & aerospace.
- Hard-switching & soft-switching static power converters & UPS.
- Artificial Intelligence Applications to smart grids.
- Application of Data Analytics in condition monitoring of power apparatus.
- Managing High Voltage Assets in Power Networks.
Fore details visit: http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/NPERSC/