VLSI architectures for high-level mobile robotic tasks
1. VLSI architecture for mobile robots
2. Biped robot with limited hardware (no knee joint)
3. Designing Hardware Accelerators for Machine Learning Algorithms
Control of highly resonant systems
1. Battery Management System (BMS) for Li ion battery (Joint Project with Tata Elxsi)
2. Director Santa Fe Research (a company incubated at IITM Research Park. Joint venture with Dr. Girish Ganesan of Santa Fe Partners, USA). Provides R & D services in time-series modeling of stock returns
Identification and performance management of Cloud Computing Systems
1. System Theoretic description of Cloud Computing systems.
2. QoS guarantees via control design in a private Cloud.
Analysis, Optimisation and Control of Power Systems
1. Modelling, design and control of non-isolated SIMO DC-DC converter .
Game Theoretic Applications
1. Game theory and its application in robotics
Geometric Control Theory
1. Variational problems on Riemannian manifolds
2. Notions of formation in Riemannian Symmetric Spaces