Synthesis of Control Systems – EE5411
Title : Synthesis of Control Systems
Course No : EE5411
- Revisit of Basic Control: Analysis and design by Root locus method, Analysis and Design by the frequency response method, PID Controllers.
- Linear Systems: State space representation, Linearization, Transfer function of state space systems, Solutions to LTI/LTV Systems.
- Stability and Control Design: Internal or Lyapunov Stability, Input-Output Stability, Controllability and state feedback, Stabilizability, Observability and Output feedback.
- Preview of Optimal Control: The LQR Problem, The Algebraic Riccatti Equation (ARE).
Text Books :
- Modern Control Engineering, by Katsuhiko Ogata
- Linear Systems Theory, by Joåo Hespanha.